Connie and Oliver's new life

Sunday, January 14, 2007






Picture perfect

You know the pose you always choose when someone shoots a camera at you and say "Che-ese". Some people smile showing the whole profile of their teeth, some give a slight curving of their mouths, some raise their chins to hide that little extra fat, some also raise up their chins, but to look down on you to be cool, and yet, there are the others, who stare into some hollow distance, as if the camera does not exist. I found Lucas' pose look, which is a mixture of confusion, and inquisition. I took some shots of Lucas' and I swear most of them turn out like the above pictures. Can you tell the difference between them?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh...I always try to hide my double chin. ;)

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home