Connie and Oliver's new life

Friday, March 09, 2007

Finally, the day we have been looking forward to is within reach: Lucas is turning 6 months old!

Now here comes the one-million-dollar-question: who does he look like? Does he look like his daddy?

Or his grandma?

You can obviously see where his beautiful genes come from...

According to some people, if you get rid of the age factor, these two could be twins!

There is definitely some chemistry between these two!

We are cousins!

Hi, grandpa, grandma, auntie Nena, Chara, Uncle Sam, Bernhard, Frida, how come I don't have a picture with you? Don't you want your pictures taken with me? Look how cute I am.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Zac said...

In the last picture,Lucas has Oliver's expression.-Li

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh Lucas you are so cute ...and I can't wait to have my picture taken with you. Very hard to decide who you look like the most.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Soniya said...

Lucas is such a beautiful baby! It is hard to say who he looks like. Maybe a very tiny bit of both of you mixed in a very complicated way. He is a cutie. I am so thrilled that I will get to see him soon!

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Connie,

It's uncle Tao, aunty Zuhui, Jessica and Anita. Lucus is looking good!! He is getting so big and soooo cute!!! Uncle Tao says that Lucus looks like his daddy, Oliver. But obviously his beautiful looks come from you, Connie. (Jessica thinks so)

Hope to see more about Lucus!!!

Love you,
from your family in CANADA YAAAAH!!!!

6:39 PM  
Blogger CK said...

Hi, Uncle, Auntie, Jessica, and Anita,

I am SO happy to hear from you all. Jessica thanks for agreeing with me. Lucas is a nice blend of us two. I would like some new pictures of all of you guys, especially Anita's.

Love,
Connie

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home